!!UPDATE for APRIL!!
Until our Dojo can be physically reopened we will be moving to Virtual Dojo Live Classes starting April 1st!
*Little Ninja Class (both levels) 6pm 4/1 (Weds)
*Adult Classes (all levels) 6pm 4/3 (Friday)
Sensei Jeremiah will be sharing all the secrets of training from home!
These classes will be Live (via ZOOM) and the access code will be on our Dojo page (Virtual Dojo page).
This will be for paying students only. You can pay online through our website at a discounted rate!
See you in on the web!
Yakima Taijutsu Martial Arts offers real world self-defense instruction that includes defense against:
* Grappling, throwing, choking, and joint locking
* Striking kicking, and punching
* Guns, Knives, Sticks, Clubs, and Chains
* Bullies, Multiple Attackers, Physical and Psychological assaults and manipulation
We offer modern applications and teachings of the ancient Japanese martial arts that have been passed down for centuries!
We also provide classical KoBudo (Samurai Battlefield Martial Arts) Weapons Training using weapons like:
*Kenjutsu (Japanese Sword)
*KusariFundo (Weighted Chain)
*Bojutsu (6 ft. Staff)
*Shuriken (stars/projectile weapons)
*Hanbojutsu (3 ft. Staff)
YTMA is one of the largest Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu schools in the World!
YTMA teaches you the "Art of Winning"!
* You will handle those difficult moments in your life with more confidence
* Learn how to take command
* Protect those that you love as well as yourself
* Feel empowered to succeed, without the fear of rejection or intimidation
* Become a real protector of the world... and much more!
"Awesome place to train, both kids and adults, in an ancient martial art with many modern applications. If I knew about this place sooner, I would have joined much sooner." -Student
"We are very impressed with the instructor's knowledge and the way he interacts with our child and the other students.
This is our other family! Thank you for offering this to the community, and thank you for welcoming us to your Dojo." - Student Parents
"I think it's great! It teaches my son responsibility and a means of protection... He's more confident, mature, and loves the atmosphere
and friendships he's made." -Student Parent